Friday, June 4, 2010

G.P. Homemaker


So...There's this.

Gwyneth Paltrow decided to make Shrimp Tacos. Well that's nice. I'm sure that after she comes home from her busy day, the first thing on her mind isn't "what did private chef cook for dinner?" No, that just isn't possible. You know this bitch told her maid to cut those damn tomatoes while she went outside to smoke or do yoga or some shit.

Honestly, Goopy Paltrow's food doesn't look like shit. Well, what do you know? She can fucking cook! Granted, Juanita the maid probably told her the recipe, but no one needs to know. Meanwhile, I'm going to go eat my Taco Bell Pacific Shrimp Tacos (Yeah, fancy). And you know what? I think I'm going to try this recipe. Yeah, I'll just heat up my grill that I have stored conveniently in my damn kitchen counter. Tell Juanita to get her fingers out of Goopy Paltow's purse and start cleaning this damn kitchen up.

DONESVILLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment