Monday, June 7, 2010

What Happened to Your Bangs?!


This is Lita. She's dying and needs your help.

Not really. Bad taste? Well kiss my ass. This crazy looking bitch is YoLandi from the...'group' Die Antwoord. Her and some other crazies on crack have formed a singing, rapping, caca licking group out of South Africa. One of their videos involves a little person and some bat shit crazy drawings and dancing.

Yeah, I really really like this group. YoLandi is how I hope my family will make me look when I die. Pass the bleach Grandma, I'm going to South Africa!

There's a video after the jump, wherein you can see the universe in which YoLandi and lead singer Ninja (didn't fucking make that up) live. The video is NSFW. But it is safe if you want your children to wake up screaming in the middle of the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment