Friday, June 4, 2010

Tranny Mess Friday: Titty Scarf


 
A seller on Esty has created and is trying to sell this titty scarf.  The NSFW ( I guess. I mean, they're fake and all.) picture after the jump.
The description of the garment is:
"almost look real!
almost feel real!
almost are real!


(SALE!)
usually $45, now $25!


get em while they're perky!"

Yeah okay. The great part of this (if you can call this great) is that a percentage of the sale goes to breast cancer research. AND. Yes, there's an and. This titty scarf is in a variety of colors! If you have Jungle Fever, or Yellow Fever, there's a scarf out there just for you to keep you and your hands warm at night.

Thanks Esty person for making this wonderful enigma of society. I'm sure that there as many creepers out there who will love to own this scarf. Even I want this damn thing, if only to supplement my existing titties. I can have six in the front,not unlike a dog. I am SO happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment