Thursday, June 3, 2010

Welcome to this Skinny World

I am not a girl. Although I strive to be like one. I'm an honorary girl. Seriously. I took my precious Kimora Lee Simmons barbie and knighted myself with it. And, no. That's not strange. How about this: I'm a skinny girl, trapped in a fat girl, who's trapped in a fat boy's body. Understand? Yeah, I don't either.

Regardless, this is my safe haven. I am a fat girl in this skinny world, and it doesn't get any skinner than the world of fashion. I'm a fashion student, and between all the skinny queens and women, I stand out like a sore thumb. Therefore, with this blog I do declare that all those skinny bitches can go suck on a finger while I take my two piece and a biscuit and shove that delicious goodness down my throat.

In other words:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment