Saturday, June 5, 2010

Nike No Likey


Nike's Vice President, Eric Sprunk, is being a little bitch and decided to point his middle finger to Skechers Shape Ups and Reebok's Easy Tone shoes. He criticized the toning shoe's ability to really give its consumers a work out.

Homegurl is probably just jealous though. In 2009, these shoes made $145 million. Yeah, up yours Sprunk. I went with a gal pal to go buy one of these damn things and god only knows if they actually do anything. They sales associate said that the shoes are like walking on sand. My friend lives in Hawaii. The bitch can walk outside and start stomping those size 13's on sand. I have no idea what the fuck she was buying this shit for, but WHATEVER.

Nike's going to relaunch their Free brand which will hopefully rival Reebok and Skechers. I'm so over these shoes. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment with an apple (covered in caramel) that needs to be attended to.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment